Latest News

24-Sep-2017

We got away with it -The moor had good visability 95% of the time the other 5% was spent having a picnic in the Landy or driving ahead of the weather -all in all a good day with some good big lads coming out to play late pm. Not many people around and it worked out well

View on Facebook

24-Sep-2017

Looking forward to todays trip - lets see if we can find some big lads defending their ladies .Camera ready to go !

View on Facebook

18-Sep-2017

Door to Moor

Some Saturdays available

View on Facebook

18-Sep-2017

We are fully booked Sundays until December and with the nights drawing in and the Rut upon us I will be doing Saturdays subject to other commitments -please contact me asap -This applies to xmas vouchers as well

View on Facebook

17-Sep-2017

A lovely day beckons on the moor for todays guests. No doubt it will be busy up there .

View on Facebook

The old boy wasn't bolving today but he happily posed close by for Martin. Martin had said he probably wouldn't bother photographing Exmoors famous Somerset stag.  But how could he resist when he was so close and happy to hang around.  Martins getting to grips with the Canon 7d and 300mm lens.

15-Sep-2017

Today on the moor.

The old boy wasn't bolving today but he happily posed close by for Martin. Martin had said he probably wouldn't bother photographing Exmoors famous Somerset stag. But how could he resist when he was so close and happy to hang around. Martins getting to grips with the Canon 7d and 300mm lens.

View on Facebook

14-Sep-2017

Doing anything Sunday ? Had a cancellation so if you have a party of 5 or less people and fancy a day on the moor give me a shout. The first group to book will recieve a £20 discount ( as deposit was taken for Sunday) 1030-630 a lot to see on the moor at the moment -message me for details.Thankyou

View on Facebook

12-Sep-2017

Photos from Door to Moor's post

A few taken last week in August by me and edited by Julie-Thanks (for all the photo buffs I was using a black camera with a red and black strap)

View on Facebook

07-Sep-2017

Cracking day up over today saw some cracking stags - managed to keep ahead of the weather and the visability was good -pics to come -one individual bolving - and a very big boy on last stop before home .

View on Facebook

01-Sep-2017

On a happier note. A lovely day on the moor today -Pastys and Bubbly at County gate Loads of Stags and a Hinam cream tea then dropped guests off at the pub near their home after a hot day with Exmoor showing its best

View on Facebook



Door to Moor


Tel: 0787 3704445